Please be ensured that before listing your item, you read, understand, and regularly check our policies (including the rules for sellers and the Xfurbish Policy) and all applicable laws and regulations on the sale of your item. This can help you avoid potential problems and penalties.
Xfurbish policies have been fine-tuned over time, & are designed to make Xfurbish serve its purpose efficiently and to reduce problems & listings are made easy. Our Policies aim at
- Minimize risks to sellers
- Support laws and regulations
- Protect intellectual property rights
- Provide equal opportunity to all sellers
- Provide a more enjoyable buying and selling experience
It's mandatory to list only the products as per our Listing guidelines & practices.
In any case, if we see that your products on your online store are not complying with our guidelines, they may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
In any case, Xfurbish holds the right to freeze the scheduled seller payment if the seller violates any Xfurbish Policy. This is done to cover buyer disputes or any other warranty claims. This is held till the timeline of the warranty of the product sold is fulfilled or the dispute is resolved.
We encourage our sellers to follow these guidelines
- Using your profile to let other members know who you are
- Displaying the items that you're selling
- Displaying Feedback that you've received
- Store name should be other than the company name
- Contact information & mail id
- Including nude images
- Including profanity or offensive materials
- Including gratuitous comments about other users or listings
- Promoting services or items that are not allowed on Xfurbish
- Violations of our other listing policies
- Deceptive, abusive, fraudulent activity on Xfurbish.
- Contacting customers offering a better price than what has been ordered on to your online store.
- Buy/Sell all sorts of Enterprise / End-user IT products, all listings have to offer a physical item.
- The product listed should be as per listing practices & guidelines.
- The product listed under Refurbished should be inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and must be in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in original packaging.
- Duplicate listings are not allowed
- Blank Listings cannot be included
- Test listings
- Trades or want ads should not be added as products
Listing Guidelines & Practices
Product listing should ensure following our guidelines on:
- Brand names: Product can be added to the existing brand names; new brand can be added on request through mail to email@example.com & after authenticating & approving it by our team
- Categories (Product can be added to the categories listed on Xfurbish)
- Keyword spamming
- Text and other information
For a satisfying and fun experience on Xfurbish, we assist our sellers to list their items in the most effective ways possible. Provide a clear, honest, and accurate description of the item. Avoid keyword spamming and any personal/store contact details in the description.
Make sure your listing follows our guidelines mentioned in the Seller Information Center. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and your buying and selling privileges could be restricted.
It's against our policies to do anything that to manipulate the search or browse experience on Xfurbish. This applies to all parts of a listing, including the title, subtitle, product details, description, pictures, links, and meta-tags will be taken if you inappropriately divert buyers to a listing.
· All prices of products listed shall be inclusive of VAT and any other tax applicable to the transaction and in the currency of that place.
· You shall be solely responsible for listing the price of your products on the marketplace.
· The pricing of your products shall comply with all applicable laws.
Order Fulfilment & Processing Policy
- Once the order is placed the product to be shipped within the estimated shipping date
- Product to be shipped as per the specifications & description mentioned on Xfurbish
- Product which is listed under new should include original packaging & accessories which is mentioned in the listing
- Product shipped under Refurbished should be inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order (include test report wherever applicable) and should be in good condition.
- All order processed should be packed appropriately, safely & dispatched
- All orders processed should be shipped along with the Seller's Invoice.
- To have a safer selling experience it is mandatory to update the serial number of the product shipped on the Seller's invoice shipped along with the product.
- Make sure that the products shipped are genuine & not counterfeit, in any case, if there are any complaints on counterfeit products shipped & delivered, your selling privileges can be suspended & your account may be blocked.
- Payment: In any case, if the seller account is suspended due to a policy violation on Xfurbish, the payment scheduled to be done will be frozen till the warranty period of the order delivered is fulfilled.
- Product quantity mentioned on the store should be maintained on priority as to avoid cancellations
Return Policy & Guidelines
- Once you have an update on the return of the product from the Xfurbish team you will have to take it forward as suggested by them.
- In any case, if the returned product is incomplete/different from what was shipped it has to be updated proactively to the team.
- In any case, till the buyer’s concern is not resolved payment for the respective order will be held & would be initiated once the team affirmatively confirms on the concern resolved
- Return request which is made outside the specified time frame is not accepted
- If you receive an order & you don’t have the product to ship & can’t arrange for the same then you will have to contact Xfurbish.ng team & request for order cancellation.
- In any case, if there is a concern which is been going on with respect to returns by the buyer, the payment will be disbursed once the concern is resolved.
- If the replacement product can’t be arranged, from the same seller refund is initiated
- International orders are not eligible for cancellations
Payment, Commission & fees
We shall charge you a commission in respect of only after each sale made on the marketplace & once the status of the order status is changed to as delivered.
The payment cycle will start once the order invoice is raised by the seller & the product is delivered. Currently, the payment cycle is for 7 days which may vary & up to the discretion of the Xfurbish.
You shall be responsible to ensure that the account details that you upload to the Seller Profile are accurate and that the account is secure. We shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to you that may result from fraud or error in respect of your account.
We may delay or suspend payment to you in the event of an investigation of a potential fraud or other breach of this agreement
Reporting policy violations
If you see a listing that violates Xfurbish policies, please report it by mailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us link located on most of our help pages. Our team will check on the same & do the needful.
Or If there are any queries regarding the policies kindly contact us at email@example.com. Our team will see to that your concern is addressed & resolved.
Updated on February 17, 2020